Emergency Callout Services
• Power failures
• Lighting failures
• Flickering lights
• Smell of burning plastic
• Overheating cables
• Crackling electrical connections
• Electric shock because of faulty electrics
• Water leaking into electrics
• Exposed live wires and terminals
We aim to have our emergency electrician at your doorstep within one hour.
Electrical faults can develop over time or in a split second. But they are almost always at the most inconvenient of times.
You know its time to call Starks Electrical emergency electrician when
• your lights are flickering
• circuit breakers are tripping
• switches or plugs feel warm
• there is crackling noise coming from switches or sockets
• you can smell overheated bakelite
Be safe:- call our experienced staff who will assess the situation and can provide immediate advice, while our emergency call out electricians will try to reach you within an hour if you are located near the Ringwood area.
All electrical work is undertaken by approved emergency callout electricians and complies with the current regulations and on completion of the works you will be provided with relevant certificates.