“FINALLY…A ”No Fuss” Electrical Emergency Plan That Will Not Only Keep Your Home and Family Safe, But Also Give You
Peace of Mind…”
Introducing the comprehensive ICEE Plan, created by Starks Electrical, a family owned company with over 15+ years of qualified experience and customer satisfaction!
Did you know that most homes in the UK are rarely inspected for faulty wiring?
This leads to more than 750 serious accidents and over 12,500 fires in homes…every single year.
When you don’t have an electrical plan in place, you’re not only putting your home at risk, you’re putting the life of you and your family in serious danger.
We don’t want you or your family to become another statistic or victim due to faulty wiring…
There’s a better and a smarter way to be safe from electrical dangers in your own home or property and have the calming reassurance of true safety that you deserve.
We have developed the most comprehensive and simple solution to make sure you and your family are safe in your home.
We do this by removing and guarding against any potential electrical problems that may be hidden in your own home or property.
Our plan is simply called the ICEE Plan (In Case of Electrical Emergency).
This plan has been carefully designed to meet the strict demands and needs of householders JUST LIKE YOURSELF who want solid protection in the event of electrical wiring issues in your home or rental property.
Our plan covers repairs of your electrical wiring system, fixtures, light switches, wall sockets and more!
The ICEE Plan also includes…
PARTS AND LABOR: All parts and labor are included for fitting standard replacement parts. This includes all fittings unless you decide to provide an alternative.
VISUAL INSPECTION: We’ll carry out a comprehensive and thorough Visual inspection of your property and provide you with a detailed report once a year in your agreement.
PERIODIC INSPECTION: We’ll carry out a full Periodic inspection of your property and provide you with a detailed report once every 5 years in your agreement.
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE – ELECTRICAL WIRING: We’ll repair all accidental damage to the electrical wiring inside your home or property. Parts and labor will be limited to £200 (inc vat) for each occurrence.
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE – PERSONAL: If you accidentally cause damage to any of your light switches, sockets, or local isolators, we will replace them with our standard (white plastic) replacement parts at no cost to you, unless you supply an alternative.
What we don’t cover in our plan: As you may know, there is no single plan that can cover absolutely everything. And ours is no exception.
Here’s a quick listing of what we do not cover:
- Replacing blown lamps (bulbs).
- Pre-existing problems, faults or permanent repair work which you have been advised is necessary to avoid repetitive situations leading to an emergency or breakdown.
- Domestic appliances such as cookers, washing machines, cooker hood, fans etc.
- Components belonging to consumer units (fuse board), MCB`s, RCD`s, RCBO`s etc.
- Replacing rubber, lead or MICC cable if these are present in the property.
- Components belonging to electric gates, cctv, and any alarm system (intruder or fire).
- Outbuildings not directly attached to the main installation.
- Repairs/replacements to any form of heating controls, timers, thermostats, room stats etc.
- Resetting controls (for example, thermostats and programmers following changes due to winter or summer/ user error).
- Any other exclusions in your details initial inspection.
– Our #1 Mission For You –
To provide you with the highest quality electrical service
to keep you safe each and every year!
From: Mr Bernard, Ringwood. Connections for 2 new ovens and one new induction hob.
Excellent neat, professional job. Russell and Johnnie were extremely punctual and knowledgeable and I would have no hesitation in using them again. In fact I have booked them in for a fuse-board upgrade. There quoting and invoicing on line was really efficient and good to use.
Scores:10 10 10 10 10
Feedback Published: 16 Aug 2018
Work done: 15 Aug 2018
From: Mr Rodway, Christchurch. Fit new fluorescent light in loft.
Contact made speedily and came same day to carry out work.
Scores:10 10 10 10 10
Feedback Published: 7 Aug 2018
Work done: 2 Aug 2018
From: Mr Fisher, Ringwood. Replace fuse box with new consumer unit and test.
Excellent. Arrived on time, worked quickly, efficiently and cleaned up as they worked. Polite, friendly – explained what they were doing in clear terms.
Scores:10 10 10 10 10
Feedback Published: 23 Jul 2018
Work done: 17 Jul 2018
“Are you ready to safely secure the electrical wiring in your home to avoid future accidents?”
Here’s how the ICEE Plan will work for you in 7 easy steps!
1. Make Your First Payment
2. Initial Inspection and Report
3. Coverage Begins!
4. One Year Inspection
5. Five Year Inspection
6. Priority Response
7. Get a 10% Discount
We have made signing up for the ICEE Plan super easy for you. Here’s how to get started with your very own personal plan right now…
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send a letter to:
26 Ash Grove
For pricing schedule please >click here<